- Absolutely GORGEOUS vintage Pendleton coat
- From the late 60's/early 70's
- Beautiful maroon and forrest green plaid pattern
- The extra large buttons on this piece are SO CUTE
- Two front pockets
- Inside sleeve at armpit is torn (refer to photos); price is reflective
- Size: medium
- Would best fit a women's M/L
- Shoulder: 20 inches
- Chest: 21 inches
- Full length: 38 inches
- Sleeve length: 24 inches
- Condition: amazing for how old this thing is! Only flaw to note is the inner sleeve tear, and there is plenty of life left in the overall garment.
PLEASE READ: Every item is washed and/or disinfected before making it onto our website. However, due to the nature of vintage clothing, some marks or stains may be there to stay. Please carefully review all photos before purchasing, as all sales are final.
We offer payment installments on orders over $50! To pay in four equal payments, please choose the Shop Pay option at checkout.